Saturday, January 6, 2007

To Complete the Capitulation

I have been harassed, harangued, and bullied into joining a social networking site. I was told that blogging just, well, wasn't enough. It was time to take the next step. So, there are really only two options: facebook or myspace. It used to be I couldn't join facebook, but now that I have the choice, I think I can do without the "really cool backgrounds", and annoying music clips, and slow load times, and page loading errors, etc. of myspace.

I am now established on facebook, and to go there or add me as a friend just click the link under my picture.

I'd better be friended...

4 comments:

Anthony said...

Paul- The next thing you need to do is get a webcam and dowload skype so you can talk to Jim and me. I spoke with him the other day and it was great.

Unknown said...

Cool title.

that is all.

Unknown said...

one more thing: (i guess that was not all).

Did people really say, "Paul - you should join a social networking site" or did they say, "Paul, get on facebook!"

There is a world of difference.

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with Anthony that you should get Skype. It's awesome. We have it, and we can see and talk to my family and friends in Switzerland, Florida and Hawaii from Australia for free! It's so awesome when you can see the person as you talk to them.