Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Day 7

I am about to go to work for Day 7 of the EA Experience. This morning, I actually know what I'm going to do when I get there. (This is very refreshing.) Also, I may get an XBox360 this morning so I can actually start doing my real job.

On the way to and from work yesterday I listened to a Chinese language CD. Maybe I'll get serious about learning that language, but I'm not counting on it.

In other news, I got confirmation that my phone screen with Zürich is Thursday at 8 a.m. So, nobody call me at 8 a.m. ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I may get an XBox360 this morning so I can actually start doing my real job."

Paul- this is one of the most beautfiul things I've ever heard. It's like every man's dream. I think you should ask for a beer fridge next. I mean, how can you truly get the full NASCAR experience without a cold one?

Anyway, I hope you continue to enjoy EA, and remember to keep you eyes on the prize: Free Hong Kong!