Friday, December 15, 2006

So, Where Did You Go to School?

I was asked this question after having to dive far deeper into some library code than I wanted to. After wrestling it to at least a standstill, I had figured out a way to move a failure condition a little further down the road. I can only take it as a compliment, and I felt a little pleasure in saying, "Oh, UCF." I hope I represent them well.

Now, if only they would beat one of the dregs of a good conference in basketball. We are NOT that much worse than the Golden Gophers, we were just awed, and I predict we'll do better against Colorado or Utah.

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Go knights!

Paul said...

Indeed.

NOLA Doug said...

I think you need to consitently beat teams like, say, Tulane to start making such claims.

Totally off topic, did you see this?
DARPA Funds Remote Control Sharks:
http://tinyurl.com/ymxu96
"Sharks with frickin' laser beams..." Sweet!